This is a keyboard from a Dell Inspiron 1521 but it also may fit a 1420, 1525, 1526, 1520, XPS M1330, and XPS M1530. It is silver as you can see and is labeled with Dell part number NK750. It has been carefully removed from a used laptop and is in very good cosmetic condition. Since the item is used, it may show signs of normal wear and tear.
Click images for larger versions
- Do you provide ebay feedback?
Yes! I believe feedback is important for both sellers and buyers. I will leave feedback for you once the payment is made and the item shipped and I ask that you also leave feedback for me once you receive the item. If for any reason you feel your experience was less than 5-Star, please contact me right away and give me the opportunity to make things right. Not contacting me and just leaving low scores on feedback will not give me the opportunity to solve the issue.
- What payment methods do you accept?
I only accept payment via paypal. All major credit cards are accepted through paypal.
- Do you combine shipping?
I am happy to combine shipping, please contact me for a quote. If you would like to combine shipping, do not pay for each item individually but ask for a combined shipping invoice.
- Do you ship internationally?
I do ship internationally unless specifically noted in the auction. Buyer is responsible for any tax or duty fees that may be due.
- What happens after I have paid for my item?
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours, Monday through Friday. No shipments on the weekends.
- What shipping methods do you have available?
Items are shipped using Canada Post. I can ship by a different carrier by request, contact me for a shipping quote.
- How much are the shipping fees?
Shipping rates are calculated by the ebay shipping calculator in each listing, however if the shipping calculator is incorrect then the buy will be responsible for any additional charges.
- Do you allow local pickup at your location?
Yes, local pick up is available in Calgary. Please contact me to make arrangements.
I only accept PayPal.
At the end of the auction you will receive an email from ebay with a link to ebay checkout. Please follow the link and use the checkout to complete your purchase. If you wish to combine shipping for multiple items, contact me before payment so I can adjust the invoice.
- I ship all items via Canada Post and the shipping cost listed on the auction is automatically calculated. If for some reason the shipping quote is incorrect, the buyer will be responsible for all actual shipping costs.
- For most packages, you will receive a tracking number automatically from ebay.
- Combined Shipping: I do offer combined shipping given the items are suitable for shipping together. Please contact me and let me know that you wish to combine shipping and I will send an ebay invoice for the items purchased with a updated shipping cost.
- I do ship to international destinations and there may be import duties due on arrival. The buyer is responsible for all costs.
I accept returns for my items given that the following is met:
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days of the item being received.
- The sale is not listed as final sale/no returns. Sorry but some items are sold as is.
- All returns/exchanges must have prior authorization. Contact me to discuss your needs.
- All exchanges and returns must be returned with all original parts/pieces, unmodified.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping expenses.
- If you have any questions about the item up for sale, please use the “Ask a question” link below in the “Questions and answers about this item” section.